Updated on January 12th, 2022
Use of the platform
Vesta operates a Platform to connect nurses and Quebecers of all ages so that they can obtain personalized care at home. In any case, the User acknowledges that no patient-caregiver or advisor-client type relationship is formed with Vesta when the User accesses or uses, in any way, the Platform.
Although the Platform is accessible at all times, it may happen that the Platform is temporarily unavailable in the event of updates or technical problems. Vesta is not responsible for any service interruption or update. Vesta does not warrant that the Platform, or any part of it, will work on any particular computer hardware or peripherals. Furthermore, the Platform may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
Vesta reserves the right to add, remove and edit all or part of the content on the Platform, except User-specific content.
In particular, but not limited to, the User undertakes not to:
- Use the Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overload or compromise the Platform
- Disrupt the security or otherwise abuse the Platform, or any service, resource of the systems, servers or networks connected to the sites or to sites affiliated or linked or accessible through them
- Disturb or disrupt the use or enjoyment by others of the Platform or affiliated or linked sites
- Upload, display or otherwise transmit on the Platform a virus or other harmful, disturbing or destructive computer file or program
- Use a robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to control or copy the pages of the Platform or their content
- Transmit through the Platform emails, chain letters, junk messages or other types of unsolicited mass emails, and
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or to certain portions of it to which access is restricted. In addition, the User agrees that he is solely responsible for all actions and communications undertaken or transmitted to or on his behalf, and he must comply with all applicable laws regarding his use or activities on the Platform.
Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights (trademark, copyright, etc.) (hereinafter "Intellectual Property") related to the Platform are the exclusive property of Vesta.
Without limiting its scope, the elements of Intellectual Property belonging to Vesta include, not exhaustively, all logos, designs, graphics, trademarks (registered or not), symbols, texts, expressions, words as well as all the general content of the Platform not already subject to intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise indicated, all information provided on the Platform is owned by Vesta, and is protected by applicable laws. In addition, information may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted or used for derivative, public or commercial purposes without written and expressed permission of Vesta. The information is protected under the copyright and trademark laws of Canada and the countries that host the Platform.
Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, copying or modification of the Intellectual Property, Trademarks or data contained on the Platform may infringe trademarks or copyrights, and could expose the User to legal action.
Links to external websites
Vesta may provide Users with links to external websites which are owned and operated by third parties. These links are made available to the User only for reasons of convenience.
As these are third parties and Vesta has no affiliation with them, Vesta has no control over these external websites. Consequently, Vesta cannot be held responsible and makes no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information contained in these sites, as well as the data collection and privacy protection practices, which are separate and independent from those of Vesta. Vesta assumes no responsibility for direct or indirect damage or consequences related to the use of the contents of these external websites, nor for the absence of viruses or other harmful components.
Disclaimer of non-responsibility, exclusion of warranties and indemnification
Vesta does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, quality, relevance or content of the information on the Platform. This information is provided "as is" without warranties or conditions whatsoever, expressed or implied, including, among others, implied conditions and warranties with respect to the commercial value and suitability for a given purpose.
Any information on the Platform, sections, blogs, videos or other communication methods of the Vesta Platform does not constitute medical, commercial or any other professional advice of this type. The information should be used for general educational purposes only. For advice or advice tailored to your situation, please consult a professional.
Except in cases where the Consumer Protection Act is applicable, Vesta cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, or for any other damage whatsoever, including loss of income, anticipated profits or economic advantages arising from the use or the inability to use the Platform, the information, documents and software therein, with their content.
Applicable rights and competent courts
Modification of these terms